What’s included in the Dental Health Month Package?
All this for $400 for a limited time.
- A preanesthetic exam by the veterinarian the day of anesthesia.
- Placement of an IV catheter including one set of IV catheter supplies (tape, antiseptic, catheter, IV line, fluid bag).
- Administration of IV fluids before, during, and after anesthesia.
- A preanesthetic medication combo injection determined by breed, age, and health status.
- An injectable anesthetic induction drug.
- Endotracheal intubation and administration of gas anesthetic and oxygen.
- Constant monitoring of vital signs by a dedicated trained staff member during anesthesia.
- Anesthetic monitoring equipment including blood pressure, heart rate, respiratory rate, body temperature, and oxygenation.
- Ultrasonic dental scaling, polishing, fluoride treatment, and full mouth dental x-rays.
- Complete charting and assessment of all teeth.
- An oral exam under anesthesia by the veterinarian.
- Recommendations for any additional dental services that will benefit the pet’s health or comfort.
- Monitoring post operatively by a trained hospital member.
- Written and verbal discharge instructions post operatively.
- A 4 pound bag of Hills Prescription T/D (Tartar diet) clinically proven to help reduce the accumulation of plaque, tartar, gingivitis, and staining when fed as at least 25% of the daily diet.
- A courtesy call multiple times post operatively to make sure the pet is comfortable.